LOGO

Here is my finalized logo I chose for this assignment. I wanted something simple that could be represented in black and white. The simplicity in just the lines with the simple pop of color in the sun is what makes me love this logo. It is something that can be very versatile and resembles my side of adventurous. The concept behind it is between the mountains and the ocean, the sun always lies between us. This is personal to me because no matter the adventures I take in life, the sun always lies between me and my home and family in Connecticut. I am a very adventurous person who loves the ocean but lives by the forest and mountains back home so it resembles both sides of my current life adventure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rotoscopy/Animation

Autoscopy

Logo Assignment 3-D