Autoscopy

For this assignment we had to create a visual of what you perceive yourself as from outside your body. I decided to split myself down the middle as a half angel have devil. I am told by not only my family but sometimes friends how much I resembled my zodiac sign, Gemini. This means I have the split personality of a devil and an angel. I had a lot of fun being able to use all the skills we learned for this assignment. It was nice being able to take free range with it and it was nice to focus on this for awhile, tweaking every little detail. For the devil portion I used the techniques from B&W to color assignment to change my eye, lips and jacket to enhance the dark vision. I tweaked the colors and outer glow/drop shadow on each side to match the emotion. I think this piece directly resembles myself from the outside in what I see in myself depending on my mood. I really enjoyed the GIF aspect and changing the amount of colors and dithering because it totally changed the look of the image. Attached below are my images at 100%, 75%, 25% and 0% quality. Below that is the 4 different GIF styles I exported my photo as. 


100% Quality

75% Quality



50% Quality 
25% Quality
0% Quality


GIFS
MAC OS Palette 63% Dither

Selective Palette 4 Colors 100% Dither 

Adaptive Palette 8 Colors 58% Dither

Restrictive Palette 60% Dither






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rotoscopy/Animation

Poster Project